Monday, 2 December 2013

Christmas Gift Jewellery Box D.I.Y

Christmas Gift Jewellery Box D.I.Y

 
Today I will be sharing with you my Christmas gift Jewellery Box D.I.Y.  If you are planing to make a gift box this Christmas for your friends and family try out my idea of a gift box. Things you will need will be an empty box, net or a piece of fabric, silver wire, ribbons and pearls for decoration.



Create flowers petals using the silver wire, which will then be used for making flowers. First take a 3 inch long wire and turn it into a petal shape then wrap the net or piece of fabric on it. Once the petals are made then stick them in a flower shape with a glue. Make bows with ribbons and then stick all the decorative pieces on the top of the box.













As I was making a jewellery gift box I used some soft stuffing in the box to keep the jewellery safe.





Here is the final look of the jewellery box. I love the tiny pearls I used on the box and one big pearl I used in the middle of the flower.





No comments :

Post a Comment