Monday, 16 December 2013

Best Christmas Projects 2013


Christmas is just a few days away, and we all have been preparing for it since last month or so. I also made my very special Christmas tree for my home this Christmas. I came across some amazing Christmas projects which I thought could be a part of my "Best Christmas Projects 2013"  list! These fabulous people permitted me to share their wonderful Christmas projects, I chose these projects because for the idea that they are really easy to create and have the perfect Christmas element! Hope all of you will enjoy going through them, you can also visit their blogs for a complete tutorial to recreate these fantastic creations.








6 Step Easy DIY Christmas Tree
6 Step Easy DIY Christmas Tree

6 Step Easy DIY Christmas Tree

6 Step Easy DIY Christmas Tree



4 comments :

  1. Thanks for featuring my gift wrap Amber, love this roundup. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Sarah thanks for the permission! Love your work! :) Merry Christmas!

      Delete
  2. Great post, thanks for putting it together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amy I just fell in love with your "Christmas Ornament Exchange"! Merry Christmas!

      Delete