Wednesday, 13 November 2013

My Favorite Furniture

My Favorite Furniture


 This "Mahogany Antique Sofa" is my one of my favorite pieces of furniture I have. I have tried to create a very tribal theme in my living room. Like a room best for a tribal king!


 The fabric used in the sofa has tribal patterns and the color scheme consists of dark mahogany shades especially in Fall they make me feel very warm and cozy.



 This wooden table is placed in front of the sofa. I have decorated it with some of my very old crystal pieces which I got from my grand ma.


 I love the wooden details on the table!





The curtains and rug completes the look.





Please come on Facebook and vote for my favorite "Mahogany Antique Sofa" on Shop 4 furniture  & help me win a Laptop!!! :D

Thanks alot!

Xoxo
Amber

No comments :

Post a Comment